We work with technology manufacturers and distributors to sponsor flexible extended-term financing programs for their value-added reseller customers. As one of the preeminent channel finance providers in North America, we have the resources to help your business grow.
Through our Channel Finance programs, manufacturers and distributors may:
- Accelerate sales growth
- Reduce credit exposure and shift risk off their balance sheets
- Provide growth capital to value-added resellers without increased credit risk
- Outsource credit administration and receivables collection and management
Our Channel Finance programs offer value-added resellers additional benefits. Through our programs, value-added resellers may:
- Obtain greater purchasing power with a larger credit facility
- Achieve greater liquidity with longer-term financing
- Reduce costs with interest-free financing*
How Channel Finance works
With a sales finance program, your company enters into a contract with Wells Fargo Capital Finance to sell receivables related to business you do with investment-grade or near-investment-grade buyers (key accounts purchase), or risk-pooled receivables portfolios (portfolio purchase).
Large corporations that sell to domestic and international buyers (key accounts purchase) or risk-pooled receivables portfolios (portfolio purchase) may:
- Tap a new source of liquidity without incurring debt
- Reduce concentrations with current customers
- Offer extended terms to customers without affecting days sales outstanding
- Diversify capital sources with an off-balance sheet option
How Sales Finance works
Supplier Finance addresses the needs of large corporations with wide supplier networks.
Through the program, buyers can either negotiate extended payment terms or a cost of goods sold reduction in return for giving suppliers access to lower-cost financing. We provide suppliers with a discounted early payment at an improved rate based on the buyer’s creditworthiness.
Potential benefits for buyers include:
- Reduce cost of goods sold
- Increase days payables outstanding
- Gain cash flow certainty
- Strengthen financial supply chain
- Improve relationships with suppliers
- Reduce supply chain financing costs
Potential benefits for suppliers include:
- Gain access to an attractive liquidity management tool through the early payment option
- Improve cash flow and days sales outstanding
- Reduce capital costs (such as accounts receivable carrying costs)
- Receive information and payment in a format that best suits your needs
How Supplier Finance works